Medigrip Corn Caps
Consists of ointment containing Salicylic acid I.P. placed within a soft cushion ring which is placed at the center of a self adhesive backing substrate made up of soft cotton cloth.
It is used for the effective treatment of corns.
- Medication: The active ointment base contains Salicylic Acid IP 40%w/w
- Cushion Ring: Unique soft skin friendly cap (ring) provides extra relief
- Good Adhesion:Quick stick properties to provide instant adhesion and provides firm adhesion skin
- Good Skin Tolerance:The adhesive recipe is suitably formulated to ensure minimum skin irritation
- Stability:Contents of active ingredients i.e. Salicylic Acid is retained well above the desired level throughout the shelf life. Performance of adhesive backing is also maintained well above the desired level through out the shelf life
Packing *: Medigrip Corn Caps
(subject to change)
No. of Catch covers
No. of Inners
No. of pieces
Catch cover pack
|50||20||4000||465 x 410 x 310||12|